Astrolabe Websites and eSolutions provides the following services:
Website Design and Development
Designing and developing or building websites is one of our primary services and includes:
- The design and development of new websites and the redevelopment of existing sites. Websites may be static (i.e. not containing any dynamic content) or dynamic. A dynamic website is “a website whose content is not fixed. What appears on a page is based on user-selected activities and/or programmatically driven” via interaction with a database. Dynamic websites can contain many features, such as calendars, image galleries, secure log in access and client databases as well as blogs and forums.
- The development of eCommerce websites that allow clients to sell products online (eCommerce sites are dynamic by definition).
- The provision of Content Management Systems (CMS)
For clients who wish to make their own website updates, we provide two content management choices.
- Interactive online PDF forms.
Our clients have the option of hosting their website through us at very reasonable rates. Our hosting packages include ongoing monitoring of the functionality of the hosted websites.
Once a website has been created, it’s important to make ongoing changes to keep the website fresh and up-to-date. We provide maintenance services on an hourly basis as well as providing discounted maintenance packages in 10 hour blocks. Virtual webmaster services are available in increments from one day per month to 8 days per month for nonprofit organizations.
Strategic Consulting and Project Management
We have developed effective processes to assess the usability and accessibility of existing websites, audit the content and carefully plan new websites. We also provide complete project management services.
Search Engine Optimization
This service involves modifying websites, from the content to the coding, to achieve higher ranking in search engines like Google, conducting the necessary research to reach higher search engine placement.
Also known as Internet marketing, i-marketing, web-marketing etc., eMarketing is simply the marketing of products and services over the Internet. It includes both direct response marketing and indirect marketing elements and uses a range of technologies to help connect businesses to their customers. Our eMarketing services include:
- Creating and disseminating HTML eNewsletters, promotional eBlasts and ePostcards.
- Creating and disseminating surveys and press releases using online tools.
- Drafting and submitting business listings to online directories and search engines.
- Developing comprehensive eMarketing plans and strategies.
Social Media Marketing
Our social media marketing services include the set-up of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Flickr accounts and other social media tools such as blogs. We offer the option of managing the accounts on a client’s behalf, writing status updates, tweets and blog postings and uploading photographs and videos, etc. as needed. We will create custom backgrounds for some of these accounts upon request. Future services many include social media releases, which are much like press releases but contain images and various interactive elements.
Developing Message Content/Writing
We are thoroughly knowledgeable about and experienced in writing for the web and for printed materials.
We will design and layout such printed media as business cards, logos, letterheads, ads, pamphlets, annual reports, posters and business postcards etc.
Presentations and Multimedia
We are highly competent in preparing informational and business presentations that include images, audio and video using PowerPoint and other presentation software. Creating custom PowerPoint backgrounds is one of our fortes. We will also provide podcasts (i.e.MP3 or other audio files delivered off a Web site via an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed). Further we are pleased to share our knowledge and expertise about website creation by offering workshops/seminars.